Can anyone tells me who in the world has bigger balls than Hosni Mubarak?? No one, that's who. His are bigger than church bells. This motherfucker has been fleecing and raping the shit out of his country like Kobe does the help in a snow chalet for the last 20 yrs and may have accumulated $30 bil or more and when he is finally called to the rug to resign he says "suck me". I admire his tenancticy but c'mon bro, like 5-6 bil wasn't enough? What in the wide wide world of sports were you gonna do with the extra $25 bil.....Rolls royce for every day of the year? Sphinx of the day to pleasure you at a whim's notice? Try to entice the 40 virgins waiting upstairs to c'mon down and get busy during this life? Actually I get that....who the fuck wants to wait till you are dead to get 40 virgins. Kinda blows the whole deal, right? Bein' balls deep in a real snatch has to feel so much better than ghostly/souly sex or am I alone on that?? Anyway, I digress. I realize today that he finally caved after the entire nation was standing on the sand of his front yard but ya kinda gotta tip your cap to the balls on this dude....he kept throwin' haymakers until the end.
p.s. I wanna give a special thanks to Anippe here for posing with me in the picture. I know it was alittle awkward but i think we nailed it.
It is 72 virgins. Come on...you're better than that.
ReplyDeletedude do some research next time. guys name is spelt Mubarak
ReplyDeleteSorry...I wasn't prepared for fact checkers. Thanks for reading.
ReplyDelete